We rent, lease, and sell the right equipment for your application.
Maintenance and collection services in house.
- Many different types and sizes of balers
- Most common is a Vertical Downstroke Baler (found at most grocery stores) because they are primarily used for Cardboard. It can also be used for various Paper and Plastics.
- Best way to handle scrap commodities as you get the most compaction and makes your recyclables become a commodity – worth $
- Small yet powerful and can fit in areas where space is limited such as trash rooms of apartment and high-rise buildings
- Commonly used in conjunction with a chute feed system in multi-stored buildings
- Major space saver
- Originally developed for the narrow alleyways of Chicago
- Commonly used by hotels, shopping malls, supermarkets, alleys, and hospitals
- Secure plus no heavy or clumsy lids to open and close
- Because it doubles as a compactor and container, it saves your hauler time because the hauler has only one container to pick up